The Community Marketing and Enrollment Specialist successfully guides elders and their caregivers in a timely manner through the Harbor Health Elder Service Plan enrollment process to increase overall enrollment in our PACE program. The Community Marketing and Enrollment Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing effective communication strategies to overcome objectives, manage interaction with internal PACE stake holders and coordinate all enrollment and marketing activities.
- Effectively manages the enrollment process to meet or exceed monthly enrollment goals.
- Utilizes established best practices heightened with critical thinking and excellent time management skills to meet enrollment goals in a timely manner.
- Communicates, Coordinates and schedules with operations staff for efficient and friendly enrollment process.
- Coordinates and participates in all aspects of the enrollment assessment process.
- Completes all data collection utilizing the CRM software and mandated paperwork throughout the enrollment process.
- Participates in community outreach events and meetings to generate referrals as needed.
- Assists with the development and execution of enrollment strategies for existing and new target markets.
- All other reasonably related duties as assigned.
- Coordinates with Member Retention staff to ensure efficient enrollment in MassHealth
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required and/or Preferred Education/Experience/Skills:
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Public Relations, Public Health, or related degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 1 year of complex, long sales cycle experience, including selling over the phone or face-to-face meetings, preferably with diverse populations.
- One year of client facing engagement within a social service or social work field including client goal setting, motivating clients to achieve personal goals and tracking clients progress may be substituted for 1 year of sales experience.
- Track record of setting, achieving goals and closing multiple sales per month or account management with demonstrated in-account sales results.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Must be proactive, positive, driven self-starter who strives for results while demonstrating superior organizational and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, resourcefulness, flexibility and problem solving to achieve desired results
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Ability to travel to other sites and locations for meetings and presentations.
- Ability to work non-standard hours when needed.
- Bilingual ability desired: Cape Verdean, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Mandarin or Cantonese preferred
- Social work or CNA experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM preferred. •
- Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize multiple software programs including CRM, Project Management, Office Suite
Online application is required at https://www.hhsi.us/about-us/join-our-team/ or call 617-533-2342.
Harbor Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.