BayPath Elder Services, Inc. – Marlborough, MA
Healthy Living Program Coordinator
The Healthy Living Program Coordinator recruits workshop leaders, supervises leaders, arranges for workshop sites and maintains fidelity of the program, which offers evidence-based workshops to help individuals with the prevention and self-management of a variety of health conditions. Coordinator also conducts program evaluation for evidenced-based programs such as Chronic Disease Self-Management, Matter of Balance and Savvy Caregiver.
Coordinator develops and maintains partnerships and coaltions with community groups and other stakeholders. The position is also responsible for maintaining a database of statistics and narratives for tracking progress and efficacy of program outcomes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Directly facilitating workshops
- Coordinating the training and certification of class leaders
- Planning for sustainability of program
- Representing the agency in the community by attending meetings and participating in coalitions
- Producing and maintaining necessary documentation, statistics, and reports in accordance with program requirements
- Performing all duties in accordance with the agency’s policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
- Certification and experience in leading evidenced-based programs such as Chronic Disease Self-Management, Matter of Balance and/or Savvy Caregiver preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the internet
- Ability to facilitate meetings, for both large and small groups
- Ability to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with employees and providers
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as function in a team atmosphere
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-Time salary $19.74/hour
- Medical/Dental coverage eligible on first day of employment
- Travel re-imbursement
- Generous paid time off
Please submit cover letter and resume through Indeed.com.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc.’s mission is to empower individuals across the lifespan to live with dignity and independence in the community setting of their choice by providing quality resources and services. BayPath is a trusted partner in providing an array of services and programs to older adults, caregivers, and persons with disabilities to support their independence and dignity. Founded in 1977 as a nonprofit corporation, BayPath has over 40 years of experience serving and advocating for the needs of older adults as a designated Massachusetts Aging Services Access Point and a designated Area Agency on Aging.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.