The Helping Hand Mini Grant awards up to $1000 to councils on aging, private nonprofits and regional transit authorities for equipment or projects designed to update or enhance transit services in rural and small urban areas.
Mini Grants must be directly related to the agency’s transportation program and may include:
- Computer hardware and software, both new and upgrades
- Fax machines, copy machines, printers, scanners, all in one machines
- Marketing and promotional materials including web page design and setup
- Driver recruitment campaigns
- Community surveys on transportation needs, postage excluded
- Tools that enhance passenger security
- Accessory equipment for vehicles including but not limited to tie-downs, tires, GPS, additional seats, wheelchairs, etc.
Mini Grant applications are due by June 12, 2019.
For more information and to apply, please visit the MArtap Helping Hand Mini Grant page