Are you looking for a position that allows you creativity and builds on your interpersonal and organizational skills? Do you have a special place in your heart for our most senior citizens? The Dedham Council on Aging is looking for a dynamic and dedicated professional to create, coordinate and support programs for seniors as well as our senior volunteers.
Primary job duties include:
- Plan and coordinate all programming activity for the Senior Center, including classes, trips, special events and any other activities.
- Provide outreach to presenters/performers, scheduling and program descriptions for flyers, newspapers, newsletter, or social media, coordination of sponsorships and fees, and enlist volunteers to assist when appropriate. Hand out, collect, and summarize program evaluations when appropriate.
- Responsible for sign-ups, collection of any fees, and attendance of participants.
- Create, print, and communicate program leaders’ schedules to front desk.
- Recruits, trains and supervises new Senior Tax Work-Off volunteers; communicating with the Assistant to the Director.
- Schedules Senior Tax Work-Off Volunteers for the Council on Aging and other Town Departments.