As David communicated yesterday, MCOA has been developing a means to track service curtailment and site closures, as well as create additional resources for our membership.
To that end we have added a new page to our website, https://mcoaonline.com/coronavirus/. On this Coronavirus main page you will find:
- Regularly updated information we receive from the State, EOEA and DPH.
- Links to Resources which will be updated as warranted.
**IMORTANT AND REQUIRES YOUR RESPONSE**
- The link to the tracking tool MCOA has created. **WE ASK ALL CENTERS TO PROVIDE UPDATES ON THEIR OPERATIONAL STATUS INCLUDING CURTAILMENT AND/OR CLOSURES. AS YOUR CENTER’S OPERATIONAL STATUS MAY CHANGE, WE ASK YOU TO KEEP US INFORMED BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM ANY TIME THERE IS A CHANGE IN YOUR OPERATIONAL STATUS (THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU CAN SUBMIT THIS FORM). THE DIRECT LINK TO THIS FORM IS: https://mcoaonline.com/coronavirus/coa-status/.
- Information on the weekly one-hour COA Coronavirus COVID-19 Status Conference Calls, which MCOA will conduct every Thursday at 2 pm beginning March 19th, 2020.
- The purpose of these calls is to provide you with a means by which to raise issues you are experiencing, and concerns you may be having, and for MCOA to collect this information and forward to the appropriate agencies.
- To participate you must register here: https://fs16.formsite.com/mcoa/denm29wequ/index.html.You will receive an email confirmation with the call-in number and log-in details. The call in-number and access code will provide you access to ALL the weekly calls going forward. Please be sure to add that information to your Calendar for every Thursday at 2 pm.
- If you have questions for upcoming calls, they must be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5pm on the Wednesday before the Thursday call.
While there may be many challenges ahead, please know we are here to help you. We are all in this together to ensure the health and safety of our seniors and to support one another in our work.
The MCOA Team