Thanks to Mary Beth Ogulewicz from Amherst for sharing the GeroCentral.org COVID-19 Resources page on which were all these great ideas for activities.
- Activity Checklist from Stanford University
- Learn something new:
- Mather Telephone Topics- With Telephone Topics, you simply call a toll-free number to listen to a wide range of interesting discussions and programs. Register online or call (888) 600-2560 to get started. Free of charge.
- Open Culture offers 1,500 free online courses from top universities.
- Listen to poetry: Listen to recordings of Allen Ginsberg and other poets on Phone-a-Poem, the 1970s Poetry Hotline.
- Move around: Below are links to exercise videos you can watch on your computer or phone.