Medfield Council on Aging is seeking a Program Staff worker to oversee the programming, transportation, and lunch program on Saturdays.
Hours are every Saturday 8:30am to 3:30pm.
This is an hourly position with a starting rate between $19.62 and $20.77.
Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Ability to work with seniors in a positive and sensitive manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience overseeing programming and experience with food services
- Ability to arrange tables and chairs, moving furniture, maneuvering passengers in wheelchairs and assisting those using walkers.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Leadership skills
- Experience working with Elderly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving skills/record
- CPR and First Aid Training
- MARtap Driver training and Serv Safe Course and certification. (may be completed after hire)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance or stoop.
- Must be able to arrange tables and chairs, moving furniture, maneuvering passengers in wheelchairs and assisting those using walkers.
- Must be able to lift at least 20lbs’
Please send resume and cover letter to Kathy VandenBoom HR Director: email@example.com