Program Director – Adult Day Health
The Community Family is a non-profit organization with more than 40 years of experience providing high quality adult day health care for older adults and persons with disabilities. Community Family seeks a Program Director to oversee our dementia certified Medford Center in Medford, MA.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the day to day operational management of the center.
Schedule: Full time with benefits, 40 hours per week: 5 days, M-F; some occasional nights and weekends as needed.
- Operational duties include daily operations, projects, and program management.
- Administrative duties include securing accurate data, insuring accurate and timely processing of intakes and authorizations. Documentation and charting, record keeping, audits, inspections, calendar planning.
- Personnel management includes hiring, training, supervision, scheduling, evaluating, and discipline actions.
- Relationship management includes professional communications with families, caregivers, health care systems, and community partners.
- Marketing responsibilities include networking, hosting events, and hosting workshops.
- Fiscal responsibilities include financial forecasting, budget compliance, and project management.
May float to other centers for coverage as needed.
- Registered Nurse and or LCSW Social Worker with a minimum of three years’ experience in a management role within a healthcare model or human service agency, or closely related role. A Masters level degree may substitute, if and only if the schedule is covered with the appropriate staffing levels according to the regulations and fiscally fits within the budget.
To Apply: Send resume and cover to email@example.com