Join Us! 50+ Job Seekers Regional Networking Group!
NETWORKING WORKS!! Your AGE really is your EDGE!!
Re-Invention is POSSIBLE!! IMAGINE Transforming Your PASSION into Your Profession!
Funded and supported by the Massachusetts Association of Councils on Aging (MCOA), we offer a Job Seekers Networking Group program to support and assist people in the 50+ demographic who are looking for a new job, a totally new career direction or an encore career.
Can you check off one or more of these boxes? We Want to Help YOU!:
- Stuck in your Job Search?
- Not Sure What to Do Next?
- Feeling Challenged by Ageism?
- Need Help with your Resume?
- Don’t Know How to Use LinkedIn?
- Uncomfortable with Networking?
- Perplexed by how to use Social Media?
The Schedule of Networking Meetings for each location is as follows:
- ACUSHNET (Co-Host w/Marion): 3rd Thursday: 1 pm – 3 pm
Location: Senior Center/COA: 59 1/2 South Main Street: 508-998-0280
- BARNSTABLE: 1st and 3rd Thursday: 9 am – 11 am
Location: Council on Aging: 825 Falmouth Rd (Hyannis): Phone: 508-862-4750
- BURLINGTON: 2nd and 4th Tuesday: 9 am – 11 am
Location: Human Services Bldg/COA: 61 Center St (1st Floor): Phone: 781-270-1950
- CLINTON: 2nd and 4th Wednesday: 1 pm – 3 pm
Location: Senior Center/COA: 271 Church St: Phone: 978-733-4747
- HALIFAX(Co-Host/Marsh): 1st Thursday: 9 am – 11 am
Location: Halifax Town Hall: 499 Plymouth St: Phone: 781-293-7313
- MARION (Co-Host/Acush): 1st Thursday: 1 pm – 3 pm
Location: Council on Aging: 465 Mill St: Phone: 508-748-3570
- MARSHFIELD(Co-Host): 3rd Thursday: 9 am – 11 am
Location: Council on Aging: 230 Webster St: Phone: 781-834-5581
- NATICK: 1st and 3rd Wednesday: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Location: Community Senior Center, 117 Central St. : Phone: 508-647-6540
- SCITUATE: 2nd and 4th Tuesday: 11:00am – 1:00pm (STARTING in March 2018)
Location: Harbor Community Building, 44 Jericho Rd, Scituate: Phone: 781-545-8722
If you are unemployed and actively looking, underemployed, seeking for a new career direction, re-entering the job market after a long employment gap, recently retired and looking for your “Encore Career”, this networking group program is PERFECT for YOU!!!
DID YOU KNOW: 85% of all jobs are found through NETWORKING!!! REALLY!!
All Meetings in All Locations are OPEN to Anyone participating in the program. Join us in a professional forum for networking with peers in a safe and comfortable environment conducive to developing new relationships and developing skills and strategies to help in your career transition.
Each biweekly meeting is facilitated by an Experienced Career Coach and features a new topic! Meetings include a presentation and hands-on workshop on topics relevant to career transition /job search, guest speakers, access to hiring managers, ample opportunity to network, and 1-1 coaching guidance. Participating on a regular basis will give job seekers the many tools and strategies needed for a successful job search. And we have many success stories!
For Program Information and Pre-Registration, please feel free to contact:
Susan Drevitch Kelly, Program Director at email@example.com or 781-378-0520.
Visit our web page at www.mcoaonline.com/50plus for information on upcoming guest speakers, career fairs and meeting schedules.
Like our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/mcoa50plus
Join our LinkedIn Group at www.linkedin.com/groups/8467280.