With the restoration of Service Incentive Grant (SIG) Funding by the Mass State Legislature, MCOA is incredibly excited to share that we are seeking RFPs (Requests For Proposals) from COAs for the FY24 SIG Grant Field Demonstration Projects and anticipate awarding grants totaling more than $500,000 for initiatives prioritized by our Membership and approved by EOEA in the following areas.
- Age and Dementia Friendly Capacity Building (up to $10,000 each)
- Memory Café Innovations and start-ups (up to $5,000 each)
- Nutrition Innovation and/or Expansion (up to $20,000 each)
- Senior Center Modernization (up to $25,000 each)
- Public Health Connections (up to $5,000 each)
- Development and implementation of Outreach and Marketing of your COA to older adults and caregivers (up to $10,000 each)
- Capacity-Building for Caregiver Respite Services or financial aid to enable Caregiver Respite Financial Assistance (up to $10,000 each)
- Provision of Transportation Services to support older adults in maintaining their independence (up to $25,000 each)
This RFP is being released today, September 18, 2023. All work must be completed by June 30, 2024.
Applications are due by 4 PM on Thursday, November 9, 2023, and award notifications will be made by Thursday, November 30, 2023.
You can access the full RFP here. The full RFP also contains the schedule, including Bidders’ Conference and other important instructions.
View the September 27th Bidders’ Conference here.
Read the Q&A from the September 27th Bidders’ Conference here.
Past Bid Opportunities
MCOA is pleased to announce Direct Grant Opportunities for Field Demonstration Projects for the FY24 fiscal year. MCOA anticipates using $370,000 in state Service Incentive Grant award funds to provide direct grants to COAs for the two following project areas:...
FY23 SIG Grant Field Demonstration Projects: Marketing and Caregiver Grant Opportunities! MCOA is seeking RFPs (Requests For Proposals) from COAs for initiatives prioritized by our Membership and approved by EOEA. We anticipate awarding 22 grants in the amount of...
MCOA is very excited to share the following Behavioral Health Grant Opportunities as the final FY23 budget has provided an additional $1.14 million dollars for Elder Mental Health programs!! MCOA continues to be committed to advancing the health and well-being of...
Across the U.S., various issues, including workforce shortages and traditionally siloed care models, are impacting the ability of older adults to access behavioral health services. The intention of this RFP is to provide grant funding to explore and test innovations...
MCOA is seeking RFPs (Requests For Proposals) from COAs for initiatives prioritized by our Membership and approved by EOEA. These include: Development and implementation of Outreach and Marketing of your COA to older adults and caregivers Becoming the “Talk of the...
With the success of past walking clubs and challenges, MCOA is expanding its walking initiatives. By the time we ramp up again in May 2022, we will have a dedicated website where all participants not only register and track their progress, but also view leaderboards...