Club Manager Manuals and Walking Journals
- To start a new walking club, this outline will help you organize the group. “How to Start a Walking Club“
- Keep Moving Walking Manual
- Tracking your Distance Walked – Whether you use a Walking Journal or an electronic pedometer, it helps motivate walkers to keep track of how far they walk during each part of the year. Here are a few ideas:
- Print the Keep Moving Weekly Journal to track how far you’ve walked.
- Or, create an excel spreadsheet to track your miles.
- Or, if you have a smart phone, many smart phones now support free pedometer applications that counts your steps each day, contains an archive of your daily steps so you can track your progress, and also offers a calorie conversion, so you can see how many calories you burn each day while walking.